Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ted's Montana Grill

Bob and I were meeting friends for dinner and a movie in the Arena District. There are a few places in the area that list gluten free options so we decided on Ted's. Bob loves their burgers and we knew that we could catch the Kentucky Derby there...win! While walking to the restaurant, we realized that we forgot to print off the gluten free menu from the website. Not a huge deal; we tried to remember some of my options. Once seated, we went to order and after putting together what I thought I could eat the server came. Bob explained I required gluten free choices and she promptly went and grabbed a of the gluten free menu. After hearing horror stories about people going to a restaurant that say on the website they have gluten free menus and then actually getting to the restaurant to receive a blank stare, I was pleased with my experience. One tasty bunless bison burger with some yummy toppings and mashed potatoes later, we were off to the movies....

No comments:

Post a Comment