Thursday, July 2, 2009

Five Guys

So if you are like me, you still crave a good burger and fries. I hate it when I go out to a place and they tell me that while the burger patty is fine, I can’t have the fries and many of the toppings are a no-no. Let me introduce you to Five Guys.

The sign on the door says it all – everything except the bun is gluten free. We went here a few months back and I have to say that everything I had was tasty, the toppings, the fries (which are big portions), and the burger itself. Currently there are three locations in Columbus (Polaris, Grove City and OSU), with a fourth Easton location coming soon.

Please be aware if you or a family member have a peanut allergy as there are many, many bags of peanuts around the whole place.

So go and enjoy a burger and fries (sans the bun.)

http://www.fiveguys.com/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment